<body>
Friday, July 21, 2006


Broken promises
But you don't really mind
It's not the first time and you know it
Don't you know
Tell me why it is you only smile inside
But when you break me into nothing
Don't you know
It's not like I haven't tried over and over again
Stupid fights, wrong or right
Goodbye
[Chorus:]
I remember when you came with me that night
We said forever, that you would never let me go
But here I am again
With nothing left inside
Know I don't wanna
But I gotta let you go

You're the one mistake
I really didn't mind
So beautiful, unmerciful
It took me down
Too little and too late
See now I know your kind
You fake it easy just to please me
Don't you know
It's not like we haven't tried over and over again
Sleepless nights, wrong or right
Goodbye
I gotta let you go
It's you There's nothing I can do

Dedicated to that Malaysian guy. Yeah, though it does'nt really happen that way, but I love the song.
Ahh so today was THAT run. Right.
Well, it went okayFang Xian and Jia Xin!! Thanks alot! (:
So today started with Science, which was... Yep you know what. Followed by Literature. Mr Ng was leaving Anderson and it's his last lesson. He did a sweet thing, we had to create poems. He took 13 of them and paste it on the notice board! He did it all by himself (i think). Yep with all the flowers and stuff. xD
Ermm... then came recess. Uhuhuhuh. Saw him. Green. Lol. xD
Yesterday, I just blew it. Dammit I should have done it lahh! Im really fed up with myself laaah.
Then it was Computer Enrichment. Did the flash game. I saved that file as My fIrSt fLasH gaMe- LyK reAl. Lol. xD Yup did the moving thing, but the "bang", I screwed it up.
Oh and then MaThS! Ahahah so far my BEST maths lesson!!! xDD Yeay! The China ppl came and then joined the lesson. Lololol! (:

Rawr. And my legs are cramped by now. -,-
To No.1.
Hey Im sorry, really about just now k. Erm, to make it obvious who you are, you're in my class. Sorry sorry kk! ): Oh and don't forget about that project meeting tomorrow! Bring paint please.
To No.2.
Im also dammmmn sorrrrry to you too. I feel bad for being a friend like this. You're not my class. Yep. And I do love you too! (:
Shit gotta go.
Lup! (:

Profile


. AMIIRA .
You call yourself Amiira
You study in ASS
You are a taurean
I can add you at
kiutz_gal93@hotmail.com
OR amiira93@hotmail.com
Thank me. :)
Current


Your current obsessions.
New Converse Sneakers
Addidas bag!
Do well for Common tests
Not fail any tests
you to notice I exist



<3s & Hates

<33 the FASSHA(:
<33 sleepx)
<33 emo socksx)
<33 my life (working on it)

=X moodswings
=X it when I hate someone
=X backstabbers & liars

Archive

% May 2006%
% June 2006%
% July 2006%
% August 2006%



Tag

Tagboard
preferably, C-box

Links

Farah
Amiira
Syafinah
Syafiqah
Hadirah
Amira
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie


CREDITS

Designer: Fish_fries
Brushes:1 2
Image: Trixypixie Moebius
Hosts: 1 2
Fonts: 1


© Finella.//